Trapezio allows Orthodontic Practices to post job openings. We do not endorse any particular posting, and we waive any responsibility as to the validity of any job opening listed.
|Job Post Title||Treatment Coordinator|
|Practice / Company Name||Marble Hill Orthodontics|
|Job Post Text/Description|
We are looking for a new all star team member to join our growing team and practice! This newest member of our team will be responsible for helping our patients begin their orthodontic treatment with our team from learning about our practice to the day their appliances or aligners are delivered.
To be more specific: You (The treatment coordinator or TC) would be responsible for communicating and facilitating the transition of new patients into the practice, to present treatment with the orthodontist, and review financial options with patients. As the TC you will be the "point man" for ongoing communication with patients and parents before, during, and after treatment.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience in orthodontics and/or dentistry. Previous sales, marketing, and/or customer service experience is a plus.
Good Interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication and foster relationships with patients, parents, staff members, and community.
• Greet new patients and orient them to the practice.
• Review patient forms during new patient visit and document pre-examination information.
• Guide patients through financial arrangements and prepare appropriate agreements.
• Follow-up with patients in suspense status and unscheduled pre-treatment patients.
• Confirm receipt of all necessary forms for patients starting into treatment.
• Participate in consultations regarding patient compliance.
• Handle staff portion of pre-treatment recall examinations.
• Follow-up on all missed and unscheduled recall appointments.
• Monitor patients in treatment over estimated time and manage correspondence related to treatment.
• Coordinate interdisciplinary treatment consultations and arrange appointments with other specialists.
• Conduct exit interviews with patients and parents completing treatment.
• Assist in coordinating practice-building programs with patients, parents, referring and non-referring offices, and within the community.
We're a fun, family friendly office that goes above and beyond for patients. That is why we have a 4.9 on our Google reviews! Our team is one big family, we take care of each other, help each other, and always have fun while working! We are a family owned and operated single location practice serving the Phillipsburg area since 1982. We are a husband and wife team with a patient centric philosophy. We are looking for someone who shares the passion, vision and values of our practice to serve our patients and their family within a fun work environment. We can not wait to speak with you soon!