Trapezio offers clinical training resources in addition to the vast library of online educational material. These resources include a detailed manual and a typodent kit to assist you with in-office training.
Orthodontic Assisting – Technique and Theory
The 277 page written reference, authored by practicing orthodontist Dr. Doug Depew, is an excellent accompaniment to the Academy of Orthodontic Assisting Level 1 program. The manual contains:
- 14 chapters that follow along with the Level 1 program
- A comprehensive overview of orthodontic assisting from A to Z
- Thorough description and illustration of oral and dental anatomy
- A detailed outline of basic orthodontic procedures
“Chompers” Typodont Kit
This typodent can be attached to most dental chairs or table tops. The kit is a great tool to customize in-house, hands-on training for new employees or to educate senior team members on advanced or new procedures. The kit includes:
- Life-like cheeks
- Two sets of upper and lower essix retainers for attaching your own brackets
- Carrying case for safe travel and storage
- Care and use instructions
Build your team’s confidence and technique before they work on your patients.
*Chompers Kits are not available for shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada.